What can you expect when you start working at Pathways?
The Pathways team is looking for creative, talented, hardworking individuals to help us grow our company as we expand into even more exciting aspects of ServiceNow development. If you're thinking "hey, that's me," then you are the target market! Our open positions are listed below; please send your resume (Word or PDF is fine) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the position's title in the subject line.
Employee feedback is incredibly important to the Pathways' partnership team. Some initiatives that we've started up reflect our commitment to our team:
- Flexible work-at-home arrangements
- A relaxed dress code helps our team get more comfortable in their daily activities, when you’re in the office
- Through our partnerships, we offer discounts on vacation packages, electronics and a variety of other items
- All of the necessities you need to perform your job are provided (cellphone, laptop, etc.)
Your health and well-being is important to us:
- We provide a variety of healthcare options as well as add-ons like dental, vision and flex spending plans
- We provide paid time off, including two weeks of vacation, sick days and personal days to help you take care of yourself when you're under the weather or just need some time to unwind and relax
- We care about your future, so we offer a 401(k) play with discretionary company match to help you reach your retirement goals, no matter how far down the road they might be
- We provide a life insurance policy for unexpected situations
We expect a few key qualities from you in order to help us best serve our clients:
- An ability to perform complex requirements, analysis, design, configuration and development within the ServiceNow platform
- An ability to understand complex scripting and software integrations
- An ability to comprehend use cases, business requirements and functional requirements
- Some experience architecting and creating functional design documents
- Strong, effective communication skills
As a Pathways Project/Engagement Manager, the successful candidate will perform project management functions and lead the successful delivery through the full lifecycle of client solutions. They use their experience leading enterprise technology projects and their passion for client success to lead the Pathways team and client team to exceed project goals.
Our Account Executive will grow pipeline and close sales by supporting, managing and marshalling the organizations resources to serve a number of named, Enterprise accounts. You will be developing and closing sales opportunities across a range of IT Service Management offerings. This role will work with a high-energy team to grow a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations, and closure. The Account Executive will also work directly with key partners (like ServiceNow) as well as delivery colleagues who will provide consistent ServiceNow expertise and the technical support needed to ensure deal closures.
The Business Analyst is the vital link between the Pathways technical team and Pathways’ client. The Business Analyst discovers and documents the client’s business processes and needs by applying standardized and common practice methodologies. The analyst is responsible for obtaining the clients' acceptance of discovered requirements, user stories, and proposed solutions. This role reports to the Manager of Business Analysts.
A Senior Development Consultant will participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle. In this role the senior Development Consultant will develop and/or configure new and existing features of the ServiceNow platform. He or she learn and leverage new technologies, tools, methods, and processes throughout the development efforts. The senior Development Consultant will work independently and/or part of a client facing project team. He or she must be able to effectively communicate to technical and nontechnical audiences.
As a Development Consultant, you will participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle. In this role you will develop and/or configure new and existing features of the ServiceNow platform. You'll learn and leverage new technologies, tools, methods and processes in your development efforts. You will work independently and/or as part of a client-facing project team. You must be able to effectively communicate to technical and nontechnical audiences.
This position will require the applicant to work with technical consultants to understand business and functional requirements which will exceed client expectations. In the Development Consultant role, your duties will be to translate functional requirements into ServiceNow solutions based on best practices including configuration and scripting. Development Consultants work with limited guidance on moderately complex work assignments and problem resolution.