What can you expect when you start working at Pathways?
The Pathways team is looking for creative, talented, hardworking individuals to help us grow our company as we expand into even more exciting aspects of ServiceNow development. If you're thinking "hey, that's me," then you are the target market! Our open positions are listed below; please send your resume (Word or PDF is fine) to email@example.com
with the position's title in the subject line.
Employee feedback is incredibly important to the Pathways' partnership team. Some initiatives that we've started up reflect our commitment to our team:
- Flexible work-at-home arrangements
- A relaxed dress code helps our team get more comfortable in their daily activities, when you’re in the office
- Through our partnerships, we offer discounts on vacation packages, electronics and a variety of other items
- All of the necessities you need to perform your job are provided (cellphone, laptop, etc.)
Your health and well-being is important to us:
- We provide a variety of healthcare options as well as add-ons like dental, vision and flex spending plans
- We provide paid time off, including two weeks of vacation, sick days and personal days to help you take care of yourself when you're under the weather or just need some time to unwind and relax
- We care about your future, so we offer a 401(k) play with discretionary company match to help you reach your retirement goals, no matter how far down the road they might be
- We provide a life insurance policy for unexpected situations
We expect a few key qualities from you in order to help us best serve our clients:
- An ability to perform complex requirements, analysis, design, configuration and development within the ServiceNow platform
- An ability to understand complex scripting and software integrations
- An ability to comprehend use cases, business requirements and functional requirements
- Some experience architecting and creating functional design documents
- Strong, effective communication skills
This position will act as a liaison among client stakeholders to analyze, document and validate business and system requirements. Additionally, they also work with the project team to define a future-state process that aligns with industry best practices and meets or exceeds client’s expectations. The Business Analyst must be able to identify and understand business needs, policies and regulatory compliance, workflows, and operational roles and responsibilities.
This position will require the applicant to design, configuration and development within the ServiceNow platform. Ability to understand complex scripting and software integrations. Must be able to comprehend use cases, business requirements and functional requirements. Experience architecting and creating functional design documents. Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and team members.
Our Account Manager will grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing and leading the organization and by closing sales opportunities in a specific area across a range of IT Service Management offerings. This role will work with a high-energy team to grow a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations, and closure. The Account Manager will also work directly with key partners as well as delivery colleagues who will provide consistent ServiceNow expertise and the technical support needed to ensure deal closures.